Sunday, March 6, 2011

Invitation to a great show!

Hello sisters! It's not my turn to write yet, but I wanted to invite you all to an upcoming show called The UD Monologues. I am a director and performer in the show this year and I'll be wearing a scarf during the performance!

Every March, in conjunction with Women's Month, Studio Theater (UD's student-run theater organization) puts on The UD Monologues, a show about gender on campus. The Monologues are all student-written and non-fiction, and they change each year; they are hilarious, tear-jerking, awkward, heart-warming, and, most importantly, completely honest. We talk about many issues that relate to gender - not just women - and our cast this year consists of 9 women and 2 men. It's a great experience to see the show, and we always invite the audience to stay afterwards for a chat with the cast. The show is free of charge and open for everyone to see (although I would not recommend bringing children). If you would like to come to the show, please call the reservation number listed below!

What: The UD Monologues
When: March 11 & 12 @ 8pm, March 13 @ 2pm
Where: Music and Theater Building Room 137 (aka the Black Box)
Cost: FREE
How: Make a reservation: 937 229 3685

If you want more information, please feel free to email me: arezinaa1@notes.udayton.edu.

Thank you! I hope to see you there! I'll be the one in the scarf!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment